2. Extension of studies shall be granted for such a period as to enable the candidate complete studies within the maximum allowed duration as specified in clause 5.3 (1 - 4) of these Rules and Regulations. A candidate that does not meet these conditions shall be deregistered as specified in clause 11 (4).
1. A candidate who is unable to submit a postgraduate project within the stipulated time in accordance with clause 5.3 (1 - 4) may apply for extension of studies, to the Dean of SPG&S through the candidate’s supervisors and Dean of Faculty clearly stating the reasons for extension and provide sufficient evidence.
Latest from Amoud WebTeam
- Research Proposal Viva Voce Borama Campus January 2020 Day Two!
- Research Proposal Viva Voce Borama Campus January 2020 Day One!
- Amoud University Delegation on Official Trip to India
- Examination Orientation Session for Borama Campus, First Year Masters Students 2019/2020
- Examination Orientation Session for Hargeisa Campus First Year Masters Students 2019/2020