1. The Postgraduate Certificate Courses shall be assessed through:
i. Written Examinations
iv. Any other appropriate mode of assessment approved by Senate.
2. Faculties shall specify the manner of assessment for approval by Senate.
3. The Deans of the respective Faculties shall forward names of candidates who have met their programme requirements to the Board of SPG&S. The Board of SPG&S shall deliberate on the results and recommend the successful candidates to Senate for the award of the respective Certificates.
Assessment and Examination of Postgraduate Programmes, SPGSR, Amoud University
Latest from Amoud WebTeam
- Research Proposal Viva Voce Borama Campus January 2020 Day Two!
- Research Proposal Viva Voce Borama Campus January 2020 Day One!
- Amoud University Delegation on Official Trip to India
- Examination Orientation Session for Borama Campus, First Year Masters Students 2019/2020
- Examination Orientation Session for Hargeisa Campus First Year Masters Students 2019/2020